Suwannee Ticket Exchange Program
Volunteers are an important part of a successful Music & Arts Festival. Suwannee Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) will accept volunteers for Suwannee Springfest from February 1st thru March 5th.
General Information :
- All Volunteers must create an account and completely fill out an Application
- New Volunteers will be required to pay $180 (plus fees), which acts as a deposit against the completion of your shifts. This payment will be returned if your commitment is completely and satisfactorily fulfilled. After completing your shifts, you will turn your sheet into the Volunteer Coordinator, who will refund your $180 deposit. If you do not complete the volunteer requirements your $180.00 will not be returned.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of 15 hours, if you cannot commit, then do not apply.
- Volunteers who complete their hours will receive a discounted Festival T Shirt.
- You must be 18 years or older to apply to Volunteer
- Must have a positive, hard-working mentality
- Must have appropriate dress/shoes for the job you are assigned
- Must be on time for every assigned shift (if not a little early)
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER